What are the Nissan Altima Interior Features?
If you’ve read any Nissan Altima reviews, you’ll know the Nissan Altima interior features are some of the best you’ll find on the Glennallen roads. From cargo space to technology, explore the favorite interior features below.
Nissan Altima Interior
When you’re looking for comfort and convenience inside the cabin during your Mechanicsville commute or Henrico adventure, the Nissan Altima interior gives you everything you could want.
- Altima cargo space gives you 15.4 cubic feet of storage
- Nissan Intelligent Key with push-button start makes it easy to get in and on your way in Variana
- Intelligent climate control automatically adjusts the inside temp based on outside weather
- High-quality materials create a sophisticated look and feel
- Siri® Eyes Free helps you make dinner reservations or locate a local store all while using your voice
- Heated seats and steering wheel keep you warm during cold Highland Springs weather
- Zero gravity seats offer great comfort to keep you alert while on the go
Explore The Altima In Person When You Visit Us In Richmond
If you want to explore the Nissan Altima interior features, or see how the Altima compares to the Hyundai Sonata or Toyota Camry, in person, then take a test drive at Nissan of Richmond. Contact us today to test drive a new or used Nissan Altima, and our local Richmond dealership team will be happy to walk you through our easy financing process or help you explore lease options on your Altima. You’ll even find the 2019 Nissan Altima review highlights with us. Our dealership is located conveniently near Short Pump Park.