2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Performance
Seamlessly move through the Richmond Roads with the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. This model offers a 141 hp, 2.0L four-cylinder engine that offers 147 lb-ft of torque, allowing the Rogue Sport towing capacity of up to 1,137 pounds. This Nissan Rogue spec also helps receive a more fuel-efficient drive. When it comes to the Nissan Rogue Sport MPG, you’ll experience 25 city and 32 highway mpg rating. Even more, you can impress other riders with your driving technologies that include intelligent engine brake, intelligent trace control, active ride control, and more.
Rogue Sport Performance
The 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport performance features are a plenty, and there are many features that can create a more enjoyable and exciting ride as you cruise through Glenallen.
- Choose between Eco Mode and Sport Steering to give you the handling you need while on the go
- Nissan Intelligent All-Wheel Drive helps you handle seamlessly no matter the road or weather condition
- The XTRONIC CVT® automatically adjusts to give you a smoother ride
The 2018 Rogue Sport comes with multiple dynamic driving features to help you make heads turn as you enjoy your Mechanicsville commute.
- Intelligent Engine Brake: Perfect for stop and go city driving, this feature is good for smooth deceleration
- Intelligent Trace Control: This feature adjusts braking on each wheel to help you turn with more confidence
- Active Ride Control: This feature smooths out your ride when you hit bumps in the road
- Hill Start Assist: Don’t let an uneven terrain halt your drive with this feature that helps you handle steep rides
Learn More at Nissan of Richmond
When you’re ready to see how the new Nissan Rogue Sport can handle the Henrico roads, visit Nissan of Richmond to compare the Nissan Rogue Sport vs Kia Niro and other SUV models, also learn more about the difference between used and certified pre-owned models. We have a wide inventory of Nissan SUV and cars available, so contact our Richmond dealership team today to schedule your test drive.
More From Nissan of Richmond
The 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport is an attractive and versatile SUV that provides plenty of excitement for your Glennallen commute. What makes this model so exciting is that it offers plenty of versatility inside the cabin, so you can bring the people or belongings you need along for the ride. Explore the 2019 Nissan Rogue…
The typical oil change service at the Nissan of Richmond service center takes less than an hour. To better estimate your wait time, contact us to schedule an appointment online to reserve your spot and get back on the Glennallen and Mechanicsville streets in no time at all. Schedule Service Contact Us How Long Should an Oil Change…
Certified pre-owned means that the vehicle you’re looking at has the high-end quality of a new model, but the price of a used model. Our certified pre-owned, or CPO, models have gone through inspections to qualify for this title so you know these models are quality. Take a look at our CPO inventory and choose…