2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Performance
Seamlessly move through the Richmond Roads with the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. This model offers a 141 hp, 2.0L four-cylinder engine that offers 147 lb-ft of torque, allowing the Rogue Sport towing capacity of up to 1,137 pounds. This Nissan Rogue spec also helps receive a more fuel-efficient drive. When it comes to the Nissan Rogue Sport MPG, you’ll experience 25 city and 32 highway mpg rating. Even more, you can impress other riders with your driving technologies that include intelligent engine brake, intelligent trace control, active ride control, and more.
Rogue Sport Performance
The 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport performance features are a plenty, and there are many features that can create a more enjoyable and exciting ride as you cruise through Glenallen.
- Choose between Eco Mode and Sport Steering to give you the handling you need while on the go
- Nissan Intelligent All-Wheel Drive helps you handle seamlessly no matter the road or weather condition
- The XTRONIC CVT® automatically adjusts to give you a smoother ride
The 2018 Rogue Sport comes with multiple dynamic driving features to help you make heads turn as you enjoy your Mechanicsville commute.
- Intelligent Engine Brake: Perfect for stop and go city driving, this feature is good for smooth deceleration
- Intelligent Trace Control: This feature adjusts braking on each wheel to help you turn with more confidence
- Active Ride Control: This feature smooths out your ride when you hit bumps in the road
- Hill Start Assist: Don’t let an uneven terrain halt your drive with this feature that helps you handle steep rides
Learn More at Nissan of Richmond
When you’re ready to see how the new Nissan Rogue Sport can handle the Henrico roads, visit Nissan of Richmond to compare the Nissan Rogue Sport vs Kia Niro and other SUV models, also learn more about the difference between used and certified pre-owned models. We have a wide inventory of Nissan SUV and cars available, so contact our Richmond dealership team today to schedule your test drive. Be sure to learn more about Nissan Rogue Sport interior features if you want to keep learning more about this dynamic crossover.
More From Nissan of Richmond
Looking for a sedan that offers impressive performance, premium comfort, and advanced technology? The Nissan Maxima checks all your boxes and then some, providing Henrico and Mechanicsville drivers ultimate control over their everyday commutes. But which Nissan Maxima trim level is best suited to your lifestyle and budget? Our team at Nissan of Richmond will help…
The 2020 Nissan Maxima is a muscular, sculpted, high-performance machine— and there’s a reason it’s officially called the 4-Door Sports Car®. You probably wouldn’t guess such a bold exterior comes paired with the impressive fuel efficiency numbers of the 2020 Nissan Maxima. Read on below to discover the factors that contribute to the Nissan Maxima…
According to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, the average American driver spends upwards of 300 hours behind the wheel every year. When you’re spending that much time driving between Glennallen and Henrico, you want to be sure that you’ve got all the comfort and connectivity features you need at your disposal. See if the…