2018 Nissan Rogue Sport Performance
Seamlessly move through the Richmond Roads with the 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport. This model offers a 141 hp, 2.0L four-cylinder engine that offers 147 lb-ft of torque, allowing the Rogue Sport towing capacity of up to 1,137 pounds. This Nissan Rogue spec also helps receive a more fuel-efficient drive. When it comes to the Nissan Rogue Sport MPG, you’ll experience 25 city and 32 highway mpg rating. Even more, you can impress other riders with your driving technologies that include intelligent engine brake, intelligent trace control, active ride control, and more.
Rogue Sport Performance
The 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport performance features are a plenty, and there are many features that can create a more enjoyable and exciting ride as you cruise through Glenallen.
- Choose between Eco Mode and Sport Steering to give you the handling you need while on the go
- Nissan Intelligent All-Wheel Drive helps you handle seamlessly no matter the road or weather condition
- The XTRONIC CVT® automatically adjusts to give you a smoother ride
The 2018 Rogue Sport comes with multiple dynamic driving features to help you make heads turn as you enjoy your Mechanicsville commute.
- Intelligent Engine Brake: Perfect for stop and go city driving, this feature is good for smooth deceleration
- Intelligent Trace Control: This feature adjusts braking on each wheel to help you turn with more confidence
- Active Ride Control: This feature smooths out your ride when you hit bumps in the road
- Hill Start Assist: Don’t let an uneven terrain halt your drive with this feature that helps you handle steep rides
Learn More at Nissan of Richmond
When you’re ready to see how the new Nissan Rogue Sport can handle the Henrico roads, visit Nissan of Richmond to compare the Nissan Rogue Sport vs Kia Niro and other SUV models, also learn more about the difference between used and certified pre-owned models. We have a wide inventory of Nissan SUV and cars available, so contact our Richmond dealership team today to schedule your test drive.
More From Nissan of Richmond
If you’re looking for a reliable and dependable SUV on Glennallen and Mechanicsville roads, then the Nissan Rogue MPG ratings must place this model at the top of your list. The Nissan Rogue comes stocked with an impressive fuel economy rating that’s backed by impressive performance specs and hybrid technology, all of which helps you…
The 2019 Nissan Frontier towing capacity ranges from 3,800 pounds to 6.720 pounds. Each towing job is different, which is why the Nissan Frontier offers Glennallen and Mechanicsville drivers plenty of options to ensure their vehicle meets the needs of their heavy workload. Each Nissan Frontier towing model can differ due to varying engine configurations,…
The Nissan Rogue is renowned for combining spacious practicality with exhilarating performance and sporty styling. With the Nissan Rogue Midnight Edition, drivers have the opportunity to give their model a bolder sense of self. The Midnight Edition complements everything you’ll find with the SV trim level, including dual-zone automatic climate control and a power liftgate, with its…