2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
Drivers and critics alike are the praising interior upgrades, performance capabilities, and affordability of the 2019 Nissan Altima. With the 2019 Nissan Altima reviews out, now you can see what’s got everyone so impressed. Explore the options on this new midsize sedan at Nissan of Richmond when taking the Altima for a test drive around Glenn Allen.
2019 Nissan Altima Reviews and Highlights
- Kelley Blue Book praises the styling, saying that the “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver is also impressed by the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option,” while saying the Altima provides the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade.”
- The Car Connection states the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” and that it “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a new Nissan midsize sedan.
- Auto Week wants everyone to know that the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history”.
- Consumer Reports appreciates that the Nissan Altima “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews and Nissan Altima Platinum reviews are out as well and getting plenty of praise on their own.
Additional Nissan Altima Features
The Nissan Altima not only provides NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen but also a plethora of safety features including intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. With added peace of mind and high-end technology, the Altima is the reliable midsize sedan Mechanicsville and Henrico drivers have been waiting for.
Explore the 2019 Nissan Altima in Person at Nissan of Richmond
Take the new Nissan Altima for a test drive at Nissan of Richmond to truly see the difference this model will make on your morning commutes. Still not sure? Compare the Altima to the 2019 Honda Accord, read about Nissan Altima interior features, or check out the Nissan Altima MPG. If you have any questions about our models, new vehicle specials, or even about our financing options, contact our Nissan dealership in Richmond today.
Want to take your search in another direction? Compare the Nissan Frontier vs. Toyota Tacoma with Nissan of Richmond.