Nissan Frontier Max Towing Capacity
The 2019 Nissan Frontier towing capacity ranges from 3,800 pounds to 6.720 pounds. Each towing job is different, which is why the Nissan Frontier offers Glennallen and Mechanicsville drivers plenty of options to ensure their vehicle meets the needs of their heavy workload. Each Nissan Frontier towing model can differ due to varying engine configurations, drivetrains, towing accessories, and more. Discover the might of the Nissan Frontier towing capacity with Nissan of Richmond today!
Nissan Frontier Towing Specs By Trim
Frontier S Towing Capacity
- 3,800 pounds for the Frontier King Cab S M/T
- 3,790 pounds for the Frontier King Cab S A/T
- 6,640 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 M/T
- 6,620 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab S 4×2 A/T
- 6,370 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab S 4×4 and SV 4×4
Frontier SV Towing Capacity
- 3,810 pounds for the Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder M/T
- 3,790 pounds for the Frontier King Cab SV 4-cylinder A/T
- 6,720 pounds for the Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×2
- 6,510 pounds for the Frontier King Cab SV V6 4×4
- 6,640 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab SV 4×2
- 6,500 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×2
- 6,250 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×4
Frontier Desert Runner Towing Capacity
- 6,690 pounds for the Frontier King Cab Desert Runner
- 6,620 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner
Frontier PRO-4X Towing Capacity
- 6,320 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X M/T
- 6,290 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab PRO-4X A/T
- 6,450 pounds for the Frontier King Cab PRO-4X
Frontier SL Towing Capacity
- 6,480 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×2
- 6,240 pounds for the Frontier Crew Cab SL 4×4
Nissan Frontier Engine Options
With so many Nissan Frontier towing options in terms of varying weight limits and drivetrains, the Nissan Frontier lineup makes it a little bit easier to decide which engine configuration to choose from. Customers can simply select between two engine types and three transmissions, and below you’ll find a closer look at their specs:
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Standard on the King Cab, this engine generates 152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque.
- 4.0L V6 Engine: This engine comes standard for the Crew Cab, and produces 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque.
- Available Transmissions: Choose a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, or 5-speed automatic transmission.
Nissan Frontier Payload & Bed Capability
There are also some other towing features and accessories for drivers behind the wheel of the Nissan Frontier King Cab and Crew Cab. Inside both of these models, a high-tensile-steel ladder chassis allows the bed to hold up to 1,460 pounds. And, you can maintain this immense quality of strength with an optional spray-on protective bedliner, which acts to protect your truck’s bed from the elements and other sources of damage.
Test Drive the Frontier at Nissan of Richmond in Richmond!
Find the Nissan Frontier towing capacity that meets your needs at Nissan of Richmond. Learn more about the Nissan Frontier and how it compares to the Honda Ridgeline, or browse our selection of new Nissan Frontier models for sale to find your favorite. Contact us to schedule a test drive near Varina!