2020 Nissan Altima Interior
According to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, the average American driver spends upwards of 300 hours behind the wheel every year. When you’re spending that much time driving between Glennallen and Henrico, you want to be sure that you’ve got all the comfort and connectivity features you need at your disposal.
See if the 2020 Nissan Altima has what it takes to elevate your Mechanicsville drives with the team at Nissan of Richmond!
Interior highlights include:
- Standard NissanConnect 8-inch touch-screen display
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
Altima Standard Interior Features
From the base model Altima S, to the top trim level Platinum, you’ll find plenty of connectivity and comfort features for your Varina drives. Standard features found throughout the Nissan Altima line include:
- Comfort – The base trim comes with an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat for optimum comfort. Nissan Altima seating offers cloth seats as standard, and is available with soft-touch upholstery and leather as well.
- Infotainment – Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8-inch touchscreen provide seamless connectivity to your smartphone. Through it, you can access driver information, control your audio system, and set safety features of your Altima all while driving unfettered. All models are also standard with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks gives you modular control over your seating and cargo areas.
Looking for a roomy cabin? You might be surprised that you don’t need to reach for an SUV when you want a spacious interior. Nissan Altima dimensions are as follows:
2020 Nissan Altima Interior Space:
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
From your Nissan Altima interior lights, to your Nissan Altima floor mats, you can customize your interior to suit your personality. The parts department at Nissan of Richmond offers all the Nissan Altima accessories you need to add the fun and functionality you’re looking for. Popular Nissan Altima interior accessories include:
- External ground lighting
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- LED interior lights
- Splash guards
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
Find the Nissan Altima for Sale at Nissan of Richmond
Whether you’re from Highland Springs or Varina, the team at Nissan of Richmond will help you find the perfect car, truck, or SUV available in our new model inventory. When you’re done looking at Altima photos, get behind the wheel! Schedule a test drive today, and our team will be happy to show you more Nissan Altima interior features and Altima MPGs in-depth.