2020 Nissan Rogue Trim Levels
For compact SUV drivers in Richmond, the new 2020 Nissan Rogue from Nissan of Richmond with Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ is a perfect fit. This system increases your awareness of the road and drivers around you, syncs your compatible smartphone to keep you connected, and even helps you drive with many driver assist functions. While this suite of tech features comes standard across all Nissan Rogue trim levels, other features may not be found on each and every model.
So, which one of the three available 2020 Nissan Rogue trim levels is best for your daily drives? Take a look at the 2020 Nissan Rogue configurations and 2020 Rogue packages that feature the future of driving. We have the right Nissan Rogue packages you’re looking for at Nissan of Richmond!
2020 Nissan Rogue S
The base model 2020 Nissan Rogue S comes loaded with plenty of great standard features you can afford.
- 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine
- Divide-N-Hide Cargo System
- EZ FLEX® Seating System with 2nd-row split folding/sliding/reclining seat with pass-through
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- Available Special Edition Package upgrades the Nissan Rogue S with 17” aluminum-alloy wheels, leather and chrome accents, rear privacy glass, and heated front seats and front seats.
2020 Nissan Rogue SV
The Nissan Rogue SV is a premium package without the premium price. This Nissan Rogue configuration is the next step in secure and safe driving in theGlenn Allen and Henrico areas.
- Rear sonar system and rear automatic braking
- Motion-activated liftgate
- Roof rails
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition and Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- 8-way power driver’s seat, including 2-way lumbar support
- Quick Comfort® heated front seats
- The SV Premium Package makes your commute a dream with Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic, Nissan Voice Recognition, SiriusXM Traffic and TrafficLink with 3-month trial subscription, ProPILOT Assist, and so much more.
- The Sun and Sound Touring Package turns your Nissan Rogue SV into an entertainment machine with all the features in the Premium Package, along with a Bose® Premium Audio System with nine speakers and dual woofers, and a dual-panel panoramic moonroof.
2020 Nissan Rogue SL
If you’re ready for the ultimate in luxury, the Nissan SL package is for you. Go all-in on the road to Mechanicsville with the fully-loaded Nissan Rogue SL. It has nearly all the features included in the other configurations’ available packages along with:
- HomeLink® Universal Transceiver
- Leather seats
- 19” aluminum-alloy wheels
- The Premium Packages add the dual panoramic moonroof and LED headlights.
Find Your Perfect 2020 Nissan Rogue at Nissan of Richmond!
Are you ready to see which of the available 2020 Nissan Rogue configurations is best for your everyday drives through Glenn Allen? At Nissan of Richmond, we love to help Varina drivers find the right Nissan Rogue configurations for their driving needs. Now that you know what you want in your Rogue, schedule a test drive. We’d also love to teach you more about Nissan Maxima MPGs and Nissan Intelligent Mobility when you want to learn more. Don’t hesitate to reach out today.