Nissan College Grad Program
Your hard work and dedication will take you far in life, and we want to help you get started by saving on a new Nissan of your choice. When you buy or lease a new Nissan at Rocking Nissan of Richmond, you may be eligible to save up to $500 as part of our Nissan College Grad Program.* Want to find out more about how you can save on the new Nissan SUV, truck or sedan that you have your eye on? Stop by our Nissan dealership near Richmond, VA, and speak with a member of our finance team!
Browse Virginia’s largest inventory of new Nissans at Rocking Nissan of Richmond. Whether you’re interested in a new Nissan sedan, SUV or truck, we offer vehicles that can help you tackle the workforce in style. If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient Nissan to help you commute around Richmond and beyond, check out our new Nissan Altima and Sentra models for sale.
You can combine the Nissan College Grad discount with any of our current Nissan lease and finance offers for even more savings. Ready to drive into your future in the Nissan of your dreams? Visit Rocking Nissan of Virginia to find out how you can receive up to $500 cash back when you buy or lease a new Nissan!
If you’ve graduated within the past 24 months or have written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next six months, as well as proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days, you could qualify for a major discount on your very own Nissan.
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months.
Here are a few of the qualifying colleges and universities near Richmond, VA:
- University of Richmond
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Medical College Virginia
- University of Virginia
- Virginia State University
- Virginia Union University
- William & Mary
- J. Sargent Reynolds Community College
- John Tyler Community College.
*Contact dealer for full details.